Suez Oil & Gas Systems' philosophy is that no task is so important that the work cannot be performed in both a safe and environmentally responsible manner. Our ultimate aim is that everyone leaves work the way they came.
Our policies require that we:
- Provide a safe work place and work systems
- Identify, manage and minimize potential risks
- Empower our staff to address unsafe or hazardous situations and perform their work in a manner that does not present a risk to themselves, others or the environment
- Lead, train and motivate our people and contractors to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Apply standards that meet or exceed relevant legislation and regulations
- Produce products and systems that can be operated safely
- Fully support the recovery and rehabilitation of employees in the event of work related injury or illness
- Minimise waste by recycling materials
- Minimise waste through the reduced packaging of procured and finished products
- Control emissions of welding fumes, dusts and other substances
- Regularly review, report and analyse our HSE performance
Suez Oil & Gas Systems' Health and Safety Management system is certified by Lloyds Register as complying with the OHSAS 18001 international standard.