The SUEZ Group group of companies is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for our newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details.
If you do not wish to receive cookies you can adjust the settings on your computer to block them.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services or products.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If you decide to opt-in to our newsletter list you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email newsletters, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.
Storing Your Personal Data
We have implemented technological and operational security processes to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. While no security measure can guarantee against compromise, we regularly review and update our security measures in an effort to provide appropriate security for all information we hold.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Links
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Process Group Pty Ltd
5 Hobbs Court
Rowville (Melbourne), Victoria Australia 3178
Tel: +61 3 9212 7100
Fax: +61 3 9212 7199