Glycol dehydration has stood the test of time as the preferred way to remove water from natural gas. The design of glycol systems (TEG, DEG, MEG) is unique for each application as the overall package design will vary to meet the specified moisture content of the gas at the process conditions.
Suez Oil & Gas Systems also supplies MEG regeneration packages to recondition MEG used for hydrate inhibition processes.
Suez Oil & Gas Systems custom designs and builds each system as a complete turn-key package with particular emphasis given to:
- Discharge gas moisture content
- High gas dehydration capacity
- Minimum glycol losses
- Minimum power consumption
- Optimum plant efficiency and design integrity
- Compliance with SHEQ requirements
- Environmentally conscientious design
Click here to find out more about Suez Oil & Gas Systems' patented GLYNOXX® solution that virtually eliminates the need for stripping gas.